Monday, February 9, 2009

Receive faxes and voice messages without being at the office! FREE

You don’t have Fax machine … Don’t worry ….
You want to receive Faxes from Pakistan less then Rs.2.00 …..

Now you can receive unlimited faxes from any destination direct to your email.
Receive faxes and voice messages without being at the office!

Step 1:

Go to: http://www.k7.net/
Or got to this page for signup: http://voicemail.k7.net/signup/
Enter you email: must be valid email address, this s the place K7 will deliver your faxes and messages.
Re-enter you email then chose 4digit security code but make sure this not starting from “zero 0”

Step 2:

How would you like to receive your messages?
  1. Send my messages to my email and store them on K7 web site so I can access them.
  2. Do not send them to my email address. I will retrieve them on the K7 web site.
  3. Send them to my email address only. Do not post them on the K7 web site.
I chosed first option

Step 3 :


In what file format do you want to listen to your K7 messages?
  1. GSM: a small file with lower sound quality but faster download.
  2. PCM: a larger file with better sound quality but slower download

* if you want fax and messages to be received via email. ( I don’t want messages so its really doesn’t matter to me even GSM pr PCM)


Step 3:


How would you like your account set up?

  1. Fax and Voice Mail (personal greeting and default message)
  2. Fax and Voice Mail (personal greeting only if available)
  3. Fax Only (fax tone only, no message)
*I chose Fax only (because I’m not interested in messages, I have IPKALL to receive voice calls from Pakistan and worldwide Free)


Step 4:


Select a plan:
  1. Regular Nationwide Plan (can receive calls from anywhere)
  2. WA State Only Plan (can only receive calls from Washington State


*I chose first option, so I can receive faxes from anywhere..

Step 5:

Submit your request and you will receive you USA based fax number dedicated to you and redirected to your email address.

Give this fax number to your family and friends and start receiving faxes for free …..

Have a good day..



2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog. Thank you sharing information about internet fax services. I would also like to add world's first mobile fax machine helps you to send and receive faxes simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work!! Thank you for sharing this informative article. The internet fax features offered by best fax app makes all your work easy and quick. You can send and receive faxes online instantly.

    ReplyDelete